Undergoing home renovations can be tough, and regardless of how many times you go for it, it always seems to bring unique surprises.
Be it a costly kitchen remodelling, or a comprehensive bathroom makeover, the first genuine piece of advice would be to expect the unexpected. More so when you are looking to renovate your old house.
With X-Mas fast approaching; you would probably think that you’ve got your work cut out for you! Don’t worry. This post contains little nuggets of information which will help you perform the renovation to perfection for that special day.
- Always Keep 20% Extra In Your Estimated Budget:
Yes, you and your siblings have planned a lot to make this the best X-mas celebration ever, but keep this aside and focus on the task at hand. You should be optimistic and do your homework on the budget.
As a bit of advice; you should always keep 20% extra in your planned budget- to be on the safe side.
You can speak to our experts at Smart Reno about your renovation requirements. If needed, they can even come over to your home, perform a proper inspection and then give you a rough sketch about how much you will need to expense.
- Being Realistic With Your Renovation Plan:
You wish to surprise your guests on X-mas with a new and updated home ambience, but that doesn’t mean you should exhaust your bank account to fulfil that. What you should do is have a more realistic renovation approach based on your budget, condition of the house and the available resources.
- If you wish for a gourmet kitchen with stone flooring as well a complete marble bathroom renovation; it could exceed your budget as well as your timeline.
- Plus whether you wish to stick to the old theme or go for a new one with a mix of metals with your personal styling; is another thing to clear out.
In the market, there are many different renovation concepts which you can choose as per your space and budget. Porcelain, for one, is a good option for bathrooms. They are stylish, contemporary and cost way lesser than natural stones.
Our trained and experienced custom home builders in Brisbane strive to make stunning homes tailored to your needs.
They will present you with trending renovation concepts with quality materials at competitive pricing. By focusing on even the finer details, our experts will help turn your abode into a specimen of beauty this X-mas.
- The Purpose of The Renovation:
One of the most important aspects to ponder upon is the purpose of the renovation. Being clear about what elements you want to change and what you wish to recycle will help you plan your budget and timeline better.
Being distracted or unclear of your renovation objective will prevent you from achieving what you strive.
Fret not; our experts at Smart Reno will sit down with you and discuss whatever you want out of the renovation. If requested, they will also guide properly about the design, colour and materials to carve the best renovation possible.
- Having The Right Renovation Experts:
Last, but not the least; you should invest time in finding a quality home renovation company. At first, every company performing home renovations in Brisbane seems good but only if you dig deep, do the differences become clear.
- You should check market stature, customer satisfaction record and types of projects completed so far.
- You should check their renovation packages and if they adhere to the accepted rates in the industry or not.
- Inquire about their renovation approach by checking these aspects.
- Do they provide a preliminary agreement?
- Do they define project specifications to meet your requirements?
- Will they always be there to monitor and control the construction and quality check-ups?
At Smart Reno, we are ready to answer whatever questions you ask us before your project. The first step for us is always to take key learnings from your project and achieve greater accuracy when we start our work.
So, why are you waiting? X-mas is around the corner.